The contents of the study materials used by Life in the UK Test Web are based on the Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents: 3rd edition Handbook used to examine individuals who want to become permanent residents or British citizens.
The topics of study are divided into the following Chapters:
- Chapter 1: The values and Principles of the UK
- Chapter 2: What is the UK?
- Chapter 3: A Long and Illustrious History
- Chapter 4: A Modern, Thriving Society
- Chapter 5: The UK Government, the Law and Your Role